Manson is a small, tight-knit community nestled at the foot of the Cascade Mountains and the North shore of Lake Chelan. Though it's small, it's a Lake Chelan fave for locals and tourists alike! Acres of sprawling vineyards, outdoor activities, and adorable community draw crowds every year. Tourism is a huge source of income for these Washington communities, so their towns are ready to host you! The average/median resident age is 48, so it's a wonderful place for families to visit (or settle down)! Just 7 minutes away from the booming tourist downtown of Chelan and even less to the lake, Manson should be your next vacation destination.
Things to do in Manson:
- Thrill seekers can fly high, families can spend time in the great outdoors, and wine connoisseurs will delight in the scenic views while enjoying the many wineries the town has to offer.
- Manson, WA hosts a variety of activities depending on the season. Like most of Central Washington, Manson experiences all four seasons fully. People of all ages can find something they love in this small American community!
- In the Summer, Manson boasts water sports, island seeking, thrilling skydiving, parasailing, and hangliding, and beautiful scenic hikes - like this one at Wapato Point!
- Fall is the best time to enjoy Manson's wineries, tasting tours, and the bright oranges and reds that surround us during the Autumn season.
- The Winter months bring winter sports and the Lake Chelan WinterFest!
- And, of course, Spring time brings a beauty of its own and many outdoor activities as well.
- If you're bringing a group for any of these activities, there is plenty of vacation housing available with bedrooms for large families that are less than a few miles from the lake shore!
Ready to visit Manson? Find us on the map, we can't wait to see you!
Ready to work with us? Contact us today!
What our customers
say about our services
John is a really handy guy and is super professional. I would recommend him to anyone who needs help around the house. I will be using him on all my projects around the house.